Posted by: Josie | July 16, 2008

still

waiting… waiting.. one and a half weeks.

It will be two weeks this Friday.. Grr.

I guess no news is good news right? RIGHT??

Advertisements

Responses

  1. You should call them to ask which date they will have decided by. It’s a fair question to ask and will hopefully make the waiting easier!
    Lex

  2. John did say it could take up to two weeks. So the two week mark is Friday. I will be calling him Friday afternoon if I still don’t know.. It just is me being impatient! xo


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: